Sunday, October 26, 2003

KVM Heaven

My new buddies at IOGEAR, are responsible for making my life easier, and probably better than I could have hoped for. Having a strange need for two computers on the same monitor and NOT two monitors on the same computer (think about it) I invested in one of these handy dandy little bits of plastic from the friendly local Best Buy. Now with the double press of the SCROLL LOCK key I am looking at the other PC. Going to save the wheels on my chair no end, but more importantly electricity, AND let me practise my pastime of seeing how bare I can get my desk.

I thought perhaps the image would be fuzzy or unstable but not at all. Even when running 1280*1024 on one, and 1024*768 on the other, there seems no image degradation. No power supply to worry of, no install, no configuring, just plug it in and go.


KVM's are low in calories

No comments: