Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Oh I am so clever, tee hee hee. Instead of going for something like this. I am going to make a whole house video experience with one of these and a bit of this. So everyone can enjoy any channel anywhere in the house, anytime. And if we get one of these (yummy), it means we have whole house video on demand.



I expect, as in all these things, I will find out why you have to spend thousands ripping out major sections of the house to pipe your cables through floors and walls. All so you can sit in a chair and ask the house to switch on the coffee machine downstairs.



One reason to get this set up is that we have a dish on the house, but it's just too much bother to try and watch it. Not one for tv much anyway, but when we do catch it, we seem to never be near the main one. Also with my recent experiences with these nice people (see archives somewhere for gory details), this is a definate drive to take back command of the TV viewing experience. How very Ricky Lake of us. We are going to televisually empower ourselves, right on!



Oooo nearly forgot, I should get a couple of these, otherwise watching in a different room would be a bit useless if I had to run around the house everytime I wanted to surf during ad breaks.

No comments: