Monday, December 30, 2002

Well, that was Christmas. Not bad at all :)



Bit weird and don't you dare tell anyone that the only thing I was good at all over Christmas was this dance game for the Playstation 2! I can't believe it. I had seen the footage of mad Japanese game fans, contorting themselves while gyrating around, with what looks like eleven feet, on those games. In the brief moment I would dare make an approximation of my own abilities, it wasn't a great insight. Some sort of camp elephant, lumbering around, with my breasts slapping me in the face at every jump, and lightbulbs cascading from every ceiling point on the floor(s) below me.



But I wasn't, HA! More like some sad mid-life crisis event, without realising it....



Anyway, it's a groovy thing. So groovy in fact I went out and got a second dance pad....oh er... don't tell anyone that either...

No comments: