Thursday, February 06, 2003

I was out when my new PC from heaven was supposed to be delivered. NOOOoooo. Just picture it...

A dark mail room somewhere, and the light shining in through the small barred window, onto the corner of a frightened, quietly sobbing box of computer filled lovelyness... And TO CAP IT ALL, IT'S GOING TO SNOW HEAVILY TOMORROW, AND THEY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DELIVER IT ANYWAY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!....and every other cliched scene where someone is having a bad day, with the camera slowly moving out from their mouth and ending up in outer space, accompanied by a long wail and positively NO full stops in the overly long sentance!

What am I to do with 2.8Ghz and 120GB HD sitting just downtown somwhere, at a secret location, being snowed in here with my pathetic dial up, unable to benchmark the crap out of my new motherboard. It even has a clear sided case just to be really show-offy!

Hang on, here's a pic of me in my current mood.

Perhaps I am usually like this?

But mostly like this.

No comments: