Friday, February 21, 2003

Just meandering around some blogs and wondering why they all seem so much more 'normal' than mine does.... Is this a form of Blog-envy or something? And why do I ask such a lot of questions here? They all spout off about some really important news worthy clap-trap that has happened moments ago. My random drivel looks more like it is tapped out by some pony-tailed, paunch lugging, goatee, t-shirt wearing Star Trek geek. I suppose my only saving grace there is that I don't know the story of Dune.....


Not much of a saving is it.....well, I don't keep up on Enterprise, but I did go and see the last movie, Nemesis. Hang on, but I haven't seen the second Lord of the Rings movie, oh yes (big grin) I DON'T know the title of that one either....

No this isn't working.....I find myself trying to prove something, by what I DON'T know.....So basically I am saying, "Hey I'm not a cliched geek!" due in no small part, to my ignorance.....

This is not right, as I have confused not only you (one of my rare readers) but also myself.......perhaps I should just stick to moaning about things...... and what's with all these periods at the end of my sentances?

Whining is probably easier....(uh-oh, the periods are back)

But why should all these other blogs be written by such know everything types. It's like the world wide equivalent of a red-leather-chaired men's club. All worldy wise and able to whitter on endlessly knowledgably bringing aged facts about important things at a moments notice, and be so worthy. But perhaps I should just counter it with, "Come on grandad, just give me something interesting for once will you?"

Yes perhaps that's it. Oh I nearly asked a question AND multi-perioded the sentance, then had to restrain myself from putting yet another exclamation mark at the end of this sentance, not to mention, no more tedious italicising odd bits of it.

Well, if all the other blogs are telling me AGAIN what they think of the trendiest news story of the moment, I will have to soldier on regardless and supply quality drivel to the masses.

Do you know in the last week I have met Satan and a famous writer (see I told you I wouldn't tell anyone about you) (hey other set of bracketed words, you are only putting that to make out that your blog is read by a famous person)(thats not fair, second set of brackets, as I gave them the URL, so they MIGHT look at them)(Yes thats true, but now you've mentioned them, they certainly WON'T comment on anything as people might find out who it is)(Good point there, perhaps we should stop and let Krysss get back on with the drivel)(ok)(ok, bye for now)

The writer was a definate, although it was online, and I had merely forgotten they were famous (hey I think they got the poin.....arg!!! < silence >) but Satan was a probably, almost certainly. You know the sort of person that could cut steel with their smile, and look inside your wallet, merely by saying hello. If I can be slightly geeky for a moment, and say that even Agent Smith from the Matrix would have thought his voice was just "mmmm too smooooth" to be anything that lived a normal life. I cannot go into detail as it was a meeting, but I get the feeling that anything I wanted, could have been mine, as long as I was willing to have a red hot poker up the bum for all eternity, once the contract had expired. I think I will leave THAT avenue (I don't want to say "passage") er...'open' for others to sort out.

No comments: