Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Funny thing, on my mass commutes into the wilds of America, I pass a few very famous film locations. One of thos is the Rocky Movie scene where he runs up the steps and jumps around a bit at the top. (Well I am not a screen writer okay, so perhaps the movie has more feeling to it, deal with it)

In all the times I have glided past there, I have never seen one single solitary person acting that scene out. Although every single person I hear mention those very steps always has to make a big thing about doing the 'Rocky' on them. I am afraid my public, that I cannot confirm or deny this very hot topic at this time.

Another famous movie scene is that of 12Monkeys, which I pass on the same journey, there are lots but I will have to look them all up and see if they really do look shorter in real life.

No comments: