Sunday, June 22, 2003

Quick one..... How do I get it across to someone who you tell repeatedly in very bad Spanish, that you do not speak their language, do not know who they are, and cannot make any sense of why they are continually contacting you? They then appear to say that "Well, what language was it you just TOLD me you couldn't speak?"

Are you all with me so far?

Perhaps this is one of those occasions of either a child, or an SUV driver. They don't need to explain anything, as you should KNOW what they are thinking, as hey, the whole world is ALWAYS thinking of them, and it's OBVIOUS what they want, isn't it dummy!

So here goes....(ahem)

Excúseme, pero no hablo español. No sé quiénes usted es, y usted nunca realmente me pregunta cualquier cosa. ¿Qué razón posible tengo para tomar la época de contestar a sus mensajes algo agresivos?

If that works I will be VERY surprised...

No comments: