Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Important Government Issues...

Went to see my chums down town today, and as usual they were helpful and to the point (no this time I REALLY mean it). Sorted out a few mysteries as to why things appeared to have stopped completely.

I got to thinking that perhaps this is one reason people just don't bother completing the processes needed. After all, my particular visa stretches out over about 3 or 4 years until everything is completed. All that time it is down to a lottery of if a person that day has put on top, or at the bottom, of often VERY large piles of paper to be processed.

Seeing the form numbers and newsgroups again after such a long time, brought back shuddering memories of piles of papers, acres of research, and buttock clenching (but always needless) worry over how a particular interview may go...

As usual, I worried myself to death, got prepared, only to find them very helpful and in this particular case, willing to lend a hand.

All in all a good day :)

No comments: