Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Powerpoint ARG!

I am being forced to make an utterly useless presentation. Now for those of you out there that are already thinking "hmmmm that's Powerpoint he's talking about, isn't it?"

Well you should stop reading right there and never come back to this page EVER AGAIN.

The reason I say this is that Powerpoint is probably one of the cheesiest presentation tools around. But to get at least a LITTLE humour at M$ expense, try this and listen to a huge archive of cliché. Not just a little bit, but HUGE STEAMY wads. Only equalled (not bettered) by those awful scratchy movie theatre commercials for the pizza place/curry house "that's only 300 yards from this movie house."

In fact I think Microsoft must have bought the rights from some smelly bag person, to be able to call these pieces of audible blasphemy, their own.

Don't worry Mr Gates, these pages just go to show how slick Powerpoint really can get! (Not really, for all those Americans reading this)

But worst of all, I am to make a presentation ABOUT POWERPOINT! Nooooooo Arg etc...

So I am going to do the same thing in Flash, so I can clense myself of this putrid waste of disk space...

No comments: