Thursday, August 21, 2003

Insanity

Thanks chaps.. Due to recent postings (August 19 2003 - Crunky And Bandwidth, including a pic of a GENIE*) it seems that I cannot get this theme tune out of my head. So if you are wandering around a major metropolitan area in America and hear it, then you may have found me! Just don't expect one of the most positive responses if you question me about it.

You will have to excuse me, while I go for a quick burst of the second verse (meaning I have to don my frilly armed shirt, and illegally pointed shoes for full effect)

*I put the full date for when this blog is being read in galaxy far far away, thousands of er... years... no, er.. eons, yes, eons later, as mankind was facing some inevitable wiping out, and just HAD to preserve what it was that made humankind, well so annoyingly persistant over what ever span of years it managed to mess everything up, and use up every available natural resource. (Except full stops and any other sentance breaking punctuation, which seem already depleted)




Sing along kids

No comments: