Sunday, October 05, 2003

One of those times...

Immigration interview arriving and asshole ex's babyfied rantings....... you know turning the other cheek is getting mighty tiresome.... But I suppose it's the right thing to do. I have the patience of a rock, and can be in a zen like state for longer than there is going to be zen like states to be in... Been trying to figure out just WHY people have to put up with certain types. Just when I think I have gotten some sort of answer, the basics come back, as it really isn't worth the bother. I just figure that the really steamed up way some people get themselves into, all in the name of what has been DONE to them, is just WHINING...but you and I know it's karma for them to get back, in the rather mean spirited fashion they see fit to deliver unto others..... is that enough?

Anyway, time to feed the kitty I think and make this dog do something. Current name seems to fluctuate around Yumi, or is it Umi, and occasionally Ranma. You can blame an eleven year old with an obsession for all things anime for that one. Netflix of late may as well be in Japanese for all the sense it's making these days.



A ton of needless worry ending soon
image credit



After all this public moaning, I know there are a lot worse off people, and I am going to be celebrating my head off Monday evening.

No comments: