Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Unreadable images

Another on the list of always wanted to do it, but never really had the right conditions to be able to get it done. Or it's one of those things where for no apparent reason you get a mental block strictly against whatever it might be. You just get it fixed in your head that this thing just will not work for you, or you cannot even begin to figure it out.

What I am referring to is in this instance putting a computer display on a television screen. Digging around my collection of connecty things, I decided that I had the right stuff to connect a laptop to a television. After a bit of messing about with pointless settings, I realised why it was indeed there was little mention of this in many places. The picture was less than perfect.


My desktop with default WinXP wallpaper

No comments: