Friday, December 26, 2003

SIMS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!


Someone has to tell me what the thing with The Sims is, PLEASE! You simulate living your life? Er.. I am lost already, and YES I have tried 'playing' it. There is nothing that is remotely interesting.

The reason for this protest is that over the Christmas period, I was deluged with this Sims virus. What DOES one DO in this game apart from live? It's like an evil version of Little Computer People, all over again. In that ancient game you simply had to keep a little chap (and sometimes his dog) happy in a house. Techno Fish tank kind of thing. Try this link (courtesy of ZZap64) for worryingly detailed info on The Little Computer People, which apparently (although I do not remember this aspect) it was sold as a research project, in where you had to study the tiny PC peeps.

Well you may have guessed I am NOT a Role Playing, simulation, or strategy, type of person. I like anything that moves good, the faster the better (and I mean REALLY fast) and you can interact with, not watch like some broken movie.


The Sims, it's death to what ever brain cells you have!

No comments: