Tuesday, February 03, 2004

GameShark Media Player Crack


It seems I am getting a lot of people coming here for the GameShark Media Player Crack. I have no idea why, and what on earth could the crack actually do?

If someone would like to leave an anonymous comment as to the function of it (or what someone THINKS it is) I would very much like to know. I would be your bestest buddy for ever and ever and ever and ever.

You can read my original article on it here.

Until then, here's a pointless Star Trek link....



Poor chap in red, they always get it!
Is that Steven Segal?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gameshark has this made this product to secure. I lost my old cd key to my disks. I'm trying to load it again but it needs a cd key then the cd key and my email. it goes to them and I get an email with the code to load the program on my pc. this is bull shit because i lost the cd key and have no way to get the program to work now.. so I'm looking for a crack.

Krysss said...

Sorry, as the above post states, there isn't any information here about a crack for Gameshark Media Player. I hope you find that CD key, and remember to put it in a few different places next time.