Sunday, April 11, 2004

Hellboy the movie


Hellboy was a good movie, although one of my only geek areas I don't tend to be into is the comic book thing. But even without knowing that Hellboy existed before now, you could just tell it looked a lot like the source. It's one of those amazingly action packed romps that seems to be the thing these days. If there is nothing else to see then this would not dissapoint I am sure. Hellboy is an unexpected effect of trying to harness some evil forces for those chaps who stomped Europe during that second world war. But this horny chap is on the side of good, right?

Good fighting evil, and boy getting girl, stuff here folks, you can relax into the effects.

Ron Pearlman plays Hellboy, and does it rather well in fact. If I had not seen the previews to this movie I would never have known about it at all! It's good and could be worth getting when it's out to buy on DVD at a reduced price too, for one of those times when you want to watch a certain type of movie thats simple fun. If you have some preteens that you need to keep entertained then this would be ideal for them. I have no idea how the fanboys took this thing... and to be honest I don't care...



Ron Pearlman as Hellboy, horny jokes ahoy!

No comments: