Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Amazon short movies


Was going over to Amazon to get some info on the Halo 2 release (see like every other site on the planet, I got a mention in on the day) and I saw a short movie on the front page. Called Portrait. The story was nothing amazing but when the credits were rolling they detailed nearly every single item that was shown in the movie, and how you could buy it. I had been wondering why they made such a big deal out of having a CREDITS button on the movie player, now I knew. Anyway, I remember talk of this a LONG time back, when 'they' were predicting that you would watch TV shows on a TV system of the future and be able to purchase the clothes the people were wearing or objects on screen. This is a good first step towards that. To be honest I could not spot all the different things they were talking about, although it will be fun to check out the upcoming movies.




Halo 2 NOT what this post is about, although I will be trying to get a copy today!

No comments: