Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas shopping


I had to venture out sooner or later for a round of present buying. Had done a couple of days of it, but this really was the day to get all those loose ends tied up. Had noticed, that what would presumably be an horrendous, wander round tumbleweed-like shelves devoid of anything approaching a present, actually turned out not so bad after all. I soon gathered I never knew how much I hated mall shopping. For having so many stores, they don't seem to sell anything at all! I cannot imagine what they sell? It's like they are run by the Men in Black with the neuralizers on constantly in the windows, making sure you KNOW you were at the stores, but have no clue why?

Well all this fruitless shopping turned up something pretty good after all.. I discovered something called Stromboli. It's my new best friend and it's going to get a great Christmas present from me! Apparently it's an Italian thing, who knew?

Well after all that, I got some gems. Also sent some email presents, as people always seem to get what they want that way. Merry Christmas chaps.

Wasn't a very interesting post was it??



Not stromboli

No comments: