Monday, March 21, 2005

Great Book


I have always had a certain way of being. People quite often tell me I am mean, and after I usually reply that I was merely pointing out a truth, they soon give up.

I think some people see being honest, to the point of being uncomfortable, as rude. At least they say they do, because even when directed at someone else, they don't want any negative feelings, much less, the spotlight swivelling their way!

I was in Staples and happened upon a book. Now the only reason I picked it up was the title, and the strange image on the front. I had no idea it was in the self help, set of books, but could not believe what I read within.

I found me! After all these years of thinking I may be a little harsh, I found someone else who goes through life in a similar way.

Many people read blogs to know the authors, and if you want to know about the inner Krysss.com then get this book. Nothing complex, but this is me.

Basically, if you do something then live with the consequences. Your choice, your problem and for Gods sake don't whine! Remember you can CHOOSE how you want to live, it's nobody else's fault or job to do.



Me in a cuddly night time reading form.

3 comments:

Radmila said...

Oh I want that book..

rinaz said...

Books? Whats that? I've never read a book in my life!

Krysss said...

Books... they are sort of like the instruction leaflets you get with electronics... I think...