Sunday, May 15, 2005

Grumpy people


There was a great line from one of the Battle Star Galactica shows, regarding the personality of Commander Adama. They said that he always seemed like the middle head in a totum pole. (Well I thought it was funny). At this point I realised I tended to like all the so called miserable characters in some of the things I watch.

Dr. Cox - Scrubs

Red - That 70's Show (who perhaps I list here because he looks so much like me these days)

I quite liked Darth Vader's overall cool bad guy thing, but not really mean enough on a day to day level. He is either giving you more men to complete your mission, or crushing your trachea. Not really so much of the general 'mess up your day/week/life' sort of thing with him.

I don't aspire to be miserable, far from it. I just like the direct way these characters deal with people around them... perhaps not so much the trachea crushing aspect, but you never know how handy that could be... maybe.



BSG a remake I quite enjoyed!

No comments: