Monday, August 01, 2005

Shizzles and fizzles...er.. my home fries...er.. dudes


Radmila decided to urbanificate a tiny portion of her readers... Can you spot me in this lot?
I cheated and used an online graffiti generator, and you know what? It still makes less sense than it did before, and being completely color blind, I was totally sick of this by the end of it... Guess I won't be dizzling my bling-tastic rub-a-dubs any time soon?

Anyway, we've been er.. yeah...er.. like in the er.. studio er.. yeah, writing some like totally important songs...er.. yeah...and er.. here is like the er.. yeah...er.. first one off the ever so important album...er... yeah (hey do the kids still call them albums?)...like we cannot be put into any catagory...er... yeah.. as we are so totally er... uhm yeah.



What does all this mean?
Use them if you can figure out how

No comments: