Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Immigration


As of August this year, I am a permenant member of America. After all that paperwork, it's finally over. Not hard, just fiddly. The dudes at immigration have always been good to me. In my experience there was nothing to complain about, and in fact they have actually helped me out on occasion.

I think I am going to get the worlds largest chocolate cake, and cases of beer, for my own personal excuse for celebration. Anyone wishing to join me is more than welcome.



Me blogging

2 comments:

Radmila said...

I'll have a beer!
Congrats on becoming an American Citizen.

Imagine what you went through all these years to get citizenship, when all you really had to do was show up at a protest and scream about how entitled you are to be legal, like those people did down in California.
I'm still shocked that they weren't rounded up and deported, but allowed to protest and yell about how unfair America is to them...as though they were actually citizens, and as though Amercian government had a duty to listen to them.
I would have carted them all off in green vans, as would have been done to them in their own countries.
NO other country would tolerate that except Canada, or England...all the rest of the world would have arrested every last one of them and deported them.

Eer, anyway....contratulations on your citizenship!

rinaz said...

Congratulations krysss! :)