Friday, January 02, 2009

Retro classic gaming tales part 1 of ..er.. we'll see


At the end of 2008 I heard more classic gaming stories, than in previous years.

So here's my journey...

The earliest game I can remember is a yellow LED battery powered game, Galaxy Invader 1000 that was something like Galaxians... only er... not quite. Played it to death, and I remember it being VERY hard!



I originally put the entire gaming history of Krysss.com towers in one post. However it became a long list of YouTube videos which while a lot of people would identify with, wouldn't really be that interesting. So I need to go away and try to remember some vaguely interesting stories to put around these games.

As for this little plastic game, I cannot remember much about it, but I am shocked I could track it down online.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! This was my first one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woIvOSliMlE

Well, actually not mine, cos my mum never bought me any - until I got the ZX81 of course. Although that was a serious machine. And most of the early games on that were typed in from printed programs, published in a magazine.