Saturday, January 18, 2003

Tried using one of those little keyboards for a PDA to write a few entries. Did battle with the supposed innocence of the kittens. You know how it is, they 'innocently' explore exactly the thing that fluffyness and little wet noses would do well to steer clear of. I'm sure in the same way that cats have become domesticated, they have also an uncanny sixth sense when it comes to, things to softly (but with EXACTLY the right amount) of force, knock over/interfere with/lick so that the owner has to throw it away or give it to them to finish off!

You could say they get a feline about it, chortle.....

Anyway, the little keyboard worked surprisingly well, as long as there were no fluffy bundles of inquisitiveness about. Could tap away for as long as I didn't need a number, or a punctuation mark of any kind. There are only letter keys so all the other symbols have to be shifted in some way....hmm....this is boring I can tell.....

In the end I gave up, although probably during my working days I shall endevour to try this again, due to the hours I have to travel.

Wow, just think how long and boring this can get then?

No comments: