Thursday, January 16, 2003

Wow, actually managed to get to my first International Car Show. It was not quite what I was expecting. The bestest thing in the whole wide, cooler than kewl world was the REAL BATMOBILE!!! Well, the link doesn't really show it off THAT greatly, but I think it DID deserve 3 whole exclamation marks!!! (again)

The rest of the auto show was surprisingly sort of, well, you know....just cars really. Was like having a load of car dealerships all next door to eachother, but without the walls. Obviously my S.U.V. gland is severely damaged, because there was not an ounce of stir, in any part of my er... well....I think you get the idea... I tried to revive it by visiting the allegedly exotic car sections, but that was merely fewer cars that appeared to cost more. As for the supposed glitz of the whole thing, well, perhaps it was my 'out-of-townedness' that made sure the non-existant celebrities at the show were lost on me. I should have taken a camera, so I could take a pic of Batty's little runabout, complete with rocket powered bit on the back. So you could see how much money the moblie phone company had spent on the stand, and how bored the bleach blonde, smile smeared, leaflet ladies looked..... Always next year.....

No comments: