Saturday, April 26, 2003

Well this week I managed to see one lucky (?) soul that looked very much like the love child of Geodie la Forge and Gary Coleman. On the same day I spotted a female P.Diddy. Another thing I seemed to notice was the amount of people smoking seemed a lot. Don't know why people bother? Take a look at this and you might think again.... I know (before all you smokers out there start) that it IS indeed a tired old argument, but I don't think it makes it any less valid, do you?
(Hmmmm seems I needed a bit of smug satisfaction today)

People shpeaking with a shertain shpeech impediment that you shtart to find yourshelf, realishing you really want to shpeak the shame way! Part way through the conversation you conciously realise that you really REALLY want to shpeak like them, and wonder how long it will be, before you will be alone and can try out a few sentances to yourself. The pressure can be unbearable, take it from me, I KNOW these things alright?

No comments: