Thursday, May 08, 2003

It's been a while folks, but things have been busy at the ranch of late. I have been 'accused' of being a fashion designer, a robot, and a prolific sign writing deity! Well more of that soon, but for now I have to ask another question....

Tell me what exactly is Powerpoint for?? Never knew myself, and I expect not many people do. Some seem to scream, "Oh if you want a job, then use powerpoint!"

My thing with that is, just how many times IN YOUR LIFE, have you ever used it? Just what ghastly Microsoft Word looking type slides do you want to produce with it?? If some corporate funding source wants to be impressed, then you take them out to dinner in the poshest restaurant and have a ton of celebs show up there. You don't show them a few shaky looking brown striped images, with hideous word art all over it, looking like you are asking on behalf of the local boy scouts, for money to repair their old rowing boat.

Oh and it costs a fortune too!

No comments: