Friday, June 06, 2003

Life seems to be full of syncronous moments lately. Just a little while ago I was looking at my virus definitions, something infinately boring and I couldn't tell you why I was doing it.... Well, I then went on to the zanier, than zany, can't-stop-this-party-now, function of checking my email, and I received a virus.. Not amazing in itself, and now I come to think of it, rather low on the blogability interest level, but strange how you can be doing something and then about a zillion of those things pop up again and again in your life. But as in this case it was not a zillion it was er.. well, just the one..

Er...

Oh..yes..er...

The virus scanner caught it, so here is a tired old message to all those people who love all those cliched hackneyed sayings.....



"Always keep your virus definitions up to date, and leave your virus scanner active at all times, thankyou, and goodnight children". Cue more of the cheesy grin, carefully shutting huge book (with no apparent relevance as you never look at it during the night time messages), lights fading to leave an erie silouette, and wobbly credits, with awful trumpetting theme tune accompanying about a thousand too many people to make such a pointless little TV show.

No comments: