Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Well, life is like a box of chocol.....no hang on.....AHEM!.....Life is like a bus stop, you wait a long time for ANYTHING and then every single bus ever made turns up, and waits (for just a moment) for YOU. And with that rather shakey analogy, I will just say that today I was busy building my There Shrine in Second Life, and who should turn up but the biggest cheese of them all in Second Life, but Philip Rosedale, the CEO of it!! (With all this publicity lately, I think I should be able to retire on the proceeds of my memoirs, and appearing on the odd chat show or two when I need change to buy a nice suit or something...)

I didn't too much of all the usual "I'm not worthy stuff" and just gave him what he asked for (comments and suggestions about the place) and was also told I could post images of the place in the outside world.. Now this should be good, as up to now I thought I was not allowed to post any, but my new bestest buddy, old Phlly babes, says that it was an old agreement, that has sinced changed. He now wants me to bring in more non-believers, to this place of worship....Although it does go pay soon, and that of course brings with it, rather a financial obstacle for anyone wishing to worship at my temple.

But still, it means the pics can go up :)

No comments: