Sunday, August 10, 2003

WooooHoooooo!

Don't have to call the people at Verizon, as my net connection has just come back online at what is probably better than before, although a lot less than they say they SHOULD be working at.

I am not complaining, as I have spent a week in dial-up territory, and I AIN'T GOIN' BACK IN, YER HEAR ME!?!? At least not without a fight, or maybe just some asking REALLY nicely, with maybe a smile.....er... AHEM... where was I... yes, I was finished..

Phew!

You know how it is, you spend an eternity finding out all the reasons this malfunction could POSSIBLY be happening. Even including the rotation of the earth and current political climates in China maybe. Only to have a fully documented journey of fruitless endevour, ignored, while obviously, highly trained, and payed support staff, go blindly (or should that be deafly?) through the same mantra about what you obviously haven't done to get it working again...

Just the thought of that, sends a lump to my colon.

No comments: