Thursday, September 04, 2003

School!!

The little cherub started a new school today. Immense amount of newness, that apparently were of no concern to them (Yeah riiiight) so it seems I will have to wait until later to NOT get the full story of how new it all seemed. As hey, I knew that anyway, and ----Insert teenage type sneering remark here---- etc etc.

I think kids must having amazingly strong eyebrows to be able to stand up to the amount of useage they get in the next few years of being raised more, than they are at rest!!

Just watch for that "I'm tracking the arc of an overhead object" look, as well as the face that appears to be almost constantly smelling something approaching rotten zombie flesh, which can be purchased at all major outlets of "Like I am so totally not with you people" or similarly themed stores....



Not my kid but an image from RageFreeKids.com

No comments: