Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Dirty computers


Not at all what you are thinking. This is a quickie rant about the people that never seem to clean their computers. Whats the deal? I recently had a desktop which looked like it was used as a coaster for giant cups of coffee for computer users with Parkinson's! Another was a Compaq 1245 laptop which looked like it had been sneezed on by a very sick, penis!

The screen wipes had no effect on most of it, not even the killing power of bleach (can you tell I am a clean freak yet?) could wipe away the questionable past of this poor sick computer.

Look people, if you do not look after the outside, how can you hope to keep the inside running smooth? Someone says, "Hmmm my CD-ROM just does not work any more"

COULD IT BE THE THREE YEARS WORTH OF NOSE LUGGAGE YOU SMEARED ON IT PERHAPS!?!?

As soon as I get enough images to make it worth while, I am going to host the hall of shame.


Not the same Compaq. Never winkie-sneeze on YOUR laptop!

Hmmm just reading this I managed to get the words, Dirty bitch penis smear, all in the same post!

No comments: