Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Lonestar er... you mean heaven..


Just a quick one here, this is about the wonderful people at Lonestar Reastaurants. I want to live in your restaurant ok? I prefer really simple foods. Something you can stick in your mouth and just eat. Not dissect, or operate on before you get three molecules of tofu from it. You know, like taking a crab to piecfes and then supposedly enjoying the tiny pieces of meat and crab shrapnel. Coming from England, eating is not really something to be enjoyed. But being here in the USA means my stomach thinks it has won some sort of lottery and has retired to a life of opulance and luxury. I prefer really simple things like huge lumps of meat and potaoes. If I feel extra fancy I may even allow a mushroom or two, but not often.

Before hitting America, eating was to recharge and not die. Then it became infinately more interesting. Now with the discovery of my new chums at the Lonestar Steak House, I finally have my own place to eat and ENJOY IT!! Strangely enough the beer arrives at your table in a goblet. It was like drinking from the Holy Grail. Not too sure about the animal heads on the wall though.

I am going back there enough times to earn my Frequent Cardiac Arrest points. Excuse me for being so simple, but huge slabs of meat, potato, and beer seems like good stuff to me




This is how the beer looks as it floats towards you.

No comments: