Friday, October 08, 2004

Random Links


Every now and again, I clear off my desktop. Today was one of those types of days, and I came across a few links I had meant to blog here, but never got round to it. So here they are, without much comment or suitable picture.

The first one was to be part of a new thing where I would simply lie. Click here to see me and someone else. If you wondered what I looked like now is your chance.

The second one was a movie I saw and quite liked it for no apparent reason. Now I should tediously go on about how 'into' movies I am and my specialized knowledge, was how I found this gem. The only true part of all that, is that it wasn't a bad movie! So if you want to know what Bubba-Ho-Tep is all about, clicketty click.

Also my Moblog, which I forgot to place back into the sidebar over there, which REALLY needs updating.

Another lie, see if you can spot me (yes me, I was actually in this video) in George Micheals "Flawless".



Thankyou in being part of my desk cleaning experience.

No comments: