Friday, October 08, 2004

Second Life


I have been spending a LOT of time in Second Life. Hello S and L. Have managed to get a great team of people in there to do almost anything we want to in the place. Which so far has come to be mass parties all night long. So when I have something of substance to report, I will...er.. until then it's back to the dance floor!

Second Life is like all those high end 3D demos you see from companies when their next state of the art graphics card is coming out (for about a week, and then it's old hat). Except this one really does look good, and move good ALL the time.

Last big bash (birthday party actually) I had at my land in Second Life, we managed to get a Linden to it, so hopefully it pushed up (or is that down) the 'we are shallow' rating considerably.

For anyone who actually has a Second Life account, click here to visit my nightclub. It's free for a whole week, and then only $10 for a lifetime membership. If you want to own land there, then it's about $6 a month for the smallest plot. You can buy more but you don't have to buy any!



Second Life really does look like this, and everything moves real time.

No comments: