Thursday, November 25, 2004

Nintendo DS


I want a Nintendo DS. Not for any good reason, I just do. To be able to play Ridge Racer and Mario 64 on the go. I think I am stuck back at when computers only had a few K of memory and could barely make something appear on screen let alone smoothly simulate most things on the planet, FROM YOUR POCKET! The wirelss aspect is also interesting. See how it can connect, and be connected to.

Trouble is I keep playing games from a long while ago, as mentioned above, and I don't think I should play the new version until I finish the previous ones. In effect I never seem to play the newer games, so I am determined to just skip ahead and get on with the new stuff from now on. Anyone who had the large teary eye BEFORE they downloaded Mame, would know what I mean. Seems like a great idea, but when you get down to it, they are not that exciting.

So with it being Thanksgiving and having to be on the road for the day, I tried (very badly) to Sam Fisher my way (and if you click that link you will see how I was dressed, how I moved, and even the music that accompanied) to a newly constructed Circuit City nearby, and purchase one of new DS handhelds. It was shut, NoooOOoooOoooOoooo (Camera starting at rear dangly thing at the back of open mouth, pulling back and rotating slowly into the sky). I thought things in the USA NEVER closed, but I was wrong, not a single light on and no cars for as far as the eye could see (or at least to the edge of the parking lot).



I want I want I want I want
Nintendo DS you slippery devil you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually it's JLo here Kryss - ex Cybertown. Hope you had a happy turkey day and your wings didn't melt while you were waiting in the check-out queue. BTW, meat can go "off" being out of refrigeration for 15 minutes. Or so I am told. Perhaps I have paranoid friends who have fixations on their fridges or something. You know, checking to see that the light DOES go on each time they open the door. Speaking of which, I have an idea which I think may make me a million $s. Ask female friends whether they would by this one: a handbag with a small light that illuminates contents in the dark once opened. Find that pesky lipstick that always disappears when you need it in a dingy club or during courses in a restaurant. Alternatively, glow in the dark flourescent lip stick cases etc. All ideas are patented. I mean, a girl has gotta make a $, especially since that slapper Britney stole my perfume idea and flogged her own brand called "Skanky."
Found a new horrible world called project entropia, based in Sweden. Left it after a week when I couldn't get my av to stand up right and got sick of looking like an extra in the Jetsons. New email addie is full name lower case, no stops @ozemail.com.au. Will send or post some stuff on the research. Hope all goes well and send my regards :-)

Krysss said...

Wow great to hear from you. I tried the email address with no success. Sorry to say that the handbag thing has already been done here;

http://inventors.about.com/cs/inventionsalphabet/a/lighted_handbag.htm

Send an email to blog at krysss dot com and then I can resend the much longer email. Thanks