Wednesday, December 29, 2004

A few links


I tend to keep a lot of files and links on my desktop until I need them. You know how it is when they vanish deep into the recesses of your hard drive, never to be used again. Duplicated at least 5 times, in a combined rush of searching online for them again, and some terribly thought out filing convention, which you forget, the very moment you want to find them again.

I kept thinking, oo I must put that on the blog, and never did, so without further wibble, here are some of those links. Offloaded from my desktop to your computer.

My Audioscrobble. Now you can see what I listen to!

Another set of celebrity lookalikes. Think of them more as recently going through rehab, or some sort of major surgery and then you will go wow!

Hey Hey 16K
A masterful piece, capturing perfectly the days before computers did sci-fi movie type things.

Lycos Circles, seems to be some sort of portal sharing thing, interesting... or er.. not :)

The Crown Jewels. Warning, this may take a while for you to really grasp the gravity of the whole thing.

The Room of Doom, contains nearly as much technology as resides around my ankles here. This takes quite some work!



Ok now you have read it, click on the links and perhaps leave a comment here. The 5th comment a day wins a car!

No comments: