Friday, January 07, 2005

Guild Wars Beta Weekend


Guild Wars is having a beta weekend. Lots of heroic cleaving of skulls in two etc. The leather thong, barrel smashing, verily thee oh lord, stuff is not really my thing. I was offered the chance to join so I am in there for the ride. The game looks amazing, and so far I have had one 'fight' which resulted in me not knowing how to heal other people, and skidaddling as fast as my monk like sandals would carry me. Not realising that my recently departed party could see the living, until I heard the line "Run monkey boy, run" probably with a Forest Gump style twang to it.

If you see me inside, PLEASE HELP!

Any guilds reading this... er.. I wanted to heal people in battle, and carry the stuff. So is that good enough?

Click here to see my reaction to the game.




Krysss Galatea's the name, being new is the game, along with sucking, and saying verily lots.
Oh and that on my head is a tattoo... ooooo boss de plane!

No comments: