Monday, June 13, 2005

NOoooOOooo


I know it's been about a bit now, but I picked my favorites from the YTMND (You're the Man Now Dog) clones. This entire thing is taken from Vaders (rather terrible) exclamation after learning that it was HIM that messed up, during Revenge of the Sith. Imagine the dark overlord, remembering he left his briefcase on the train, and being REALLY upset about it. Well for my money, in the movie it sounded like he was practising in the bathroom for a really show-offy argument at work that day, and was a little embaressed once he started the whole, "Howl of imperial pain" thing.

The idea is to find something that when repeated is just a little strange, hopefully amusing. Remember folks I didn't make these, I just brought them to you.
Monkey Vader
Teenage angstyfied Vader
Not at all Vadery but still great, Laser Rave.



Hold on, I'm not ready you know

No comments: