Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ipod Video


Now I have to get in on this one. Apple brings out something and they act like it's new? I'm already getting the puke bag for when we have to hear endless droning on about how revolutionary the Ipod Video is. The world according to Apple is that they invented computers, MP3 players, and now had the ground breaking forsight to let people watch video on the go. Of course, Karma prevents me from chuckling to myself, when the Apple sheep who jog (and only took it up because Apple invented it), run out into traffic, or hit a tree. This being as their ears and eyes were filled with some band's music video they just HAVE to take with them.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

And anyway, what the hell is so important about listening to music? In a Twitcast the other day, someone asked a question about bringing music files into work, and it being a secure building which did not allow USB devices. Dvorak(he gets no spam) replied (and I completely agree), "How about NOT listening to music and getting on with your work you're being paid to be there to do?".

If you can't have it, then er... don't maybe an option? I just don't get the whole music thing? I like music and appreciate the art. But when did it become mandatory? Take those plugs out of your ears and talk to someone... sorry if that was a little harsh. Might mean some er... brace yourselves.... effort? Oh dear, how can I say such foul things?



Ipod Video

1 comment:

Radmila said...

hear hear.