Sunday, June 20, 2004

Second Life


Well I finally went back to Second Life. I had been there before, but after There.com saying it was no longer looking towards the long term for the consumer side of their operations, I decided I needed somewhere to reside, other than Cybertown.

There are so many things to learn here, and if you want to create stuff, you can. Even script things so they act in a unique way in the world. No submitting objects for cost etc, just get on with it. You can travel around the place for ages and see many weird and wonderful (as well as completely crappy) creations. Go look and have a ball!



This was the end of last time, but I found the outfit agin under a rock, so I got straight back on with things. I have permanent land there now, stop by and see if you can laugh harder than others who have visited.

No comments: